Psychic Discipline: WAAAAAGH!Edit
By Da Loota 05:21, 6 February 2008 (UTC)
- Any Psyker with the WAAAAAGH discipline is are considered to be constantly generating the Weaken Veil (+2 cast roll, increased Psychic Phenomenon chance by +2 as well) spell at all times. This cannot be stopped and it has a range of 10m. For every 5 orks within the Weaken Veil range, the range is increased a further 10m. This effect happens instantaneously and can lead to the effect growing very large very fast.
- If the effect grows more then 30m at any one time, the pysker gains an insanity point.
- Same as Biomancy: Bio-Lightning
Fist o' Gork:
- Same as Biomancy: Hammerhand
- Same as Biomancy: Regenerate
Get Back In Dere:
- Same as Biomancy: Seal Wounds
Away Ya Git:
- Same as Telekinetics: Push
- Same as Telekinetics: Force Bolt
Gaze o' Mork:
- Same as Telekinetics: Force Barrage
Stomp o' Gork:
- Same as Telekinetics: Psychic Crush
- Same as Telekinetics: Telekinetic Shield
- Same as Telepathy: Inspire
'Ere We Go
|'Ere We go||16||Full Action||No||You|
- The Psyker closes his eyes and, in a storm of green light, teleports himself and one other person up to 100m away.
- Over Bleed: For every 5 points by which you exceed the threshold, the pysker can take one more person with him or extend the range by 10m.
- The Psyker screams a war cry at the top of his lungs, infusing his comrades with primal power. For one full round any ork in range can re-roll any attacks that do not hit and add +2 to their damage. The Psyker takes 1 point of Fatigue.